Microsoft Project Professional 2016
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 Information
Compatiblity: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Eligible customers allowed to buy ONE licence per Office product for each eligible student.
This software is for installation on ONE device only
Read Customer Testimonials on Facebook!
*Does not run on Windows XP or Vista
We do not keep a record of product keys supplied with Media orders, remember to keep your products and packaging safe
* Please note due to licencing restrictions, products purchased from software4students will not activate outside the Ireland.
* Images used are for illustration purposes only.
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 Overview
Microsoft Project Professional 2013 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organised and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Project Professional 2016 can be used as a standalone product or can be connected to a server. Project Professional 2016 includes a Project Server Client Access License (CAL).
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation
- Design and print reports to easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results
- Easily copy project information to Office applications such as PowerPoint or email and save important plans and details to Office 365 or SharePoint (sold separately)
- Create the project site with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organised
- Set tasks to "Inactive" and quickly analyse "what if" scenarios without recreating your entire project plan
- Works seamlessly with Office 365 so you can send instant messages and kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Lync Online
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 Features
Microsoft Project helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others. Stay organised and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Easily plan and manage your projects using the latest Project templates from Office.com.
Always know how your tasks come together and identify which tasks are the most critical to your project’s success with new Task Path highlighting in the Gantt Chart.
Create a project site in Office 365 or SharePoint with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organised.
Deliver projects successfully
Use great looking, out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview, or create your own with a familiar Excel-like experience to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
Anticipate change using enhanced tools like Team Planner to help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule.
Take advantage of Apps for Office from the new Office Store to extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
Improve everyday collaboration
Work seamlessly with others to effectively track status and manage changes.
Quickly deliver project information to your team and easily receive their changes from virtually anywhere with improved task list synchronization between Project and Office 365 or SharePoint.
Kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Project's new integration with Lync and Lync Online.
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 System Requirements
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.