Magic Bullet Quick Looks 1.3
Special Introductory Price!
Full version, academic pricing for students only.
Please read the following important notice:
Only students who can prove their current academic status can purchase Magic Bullet Quick Looks.
Official Magic Bullet Quick Looks software is provided as a digital download only.
- Magic Bullet Quick Looks is a plugin. That means that itwill only run when used in combination with one or more of the host applications below:
Adobe After Effects (included in Adobe's Master Collection and Production Premium's suites)
Apple Final Cut Express
Avid Xpress Pro/Media Composer
* Please see more details on compatibility and host applications in the System Requirements' tab.
- Each license allows the student to use the product on more than one host application but only on a single PC at any one time.
- Except where noted, features are the same in all systems and host applications.
* Images are for illustration purposes only.
Magic Bullet Quick Looks 1.3 (PC) plugin for Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro at Software4Students.co.uk
Magic Bullet Quick Looks Features
The Power of HDR
Unique linear-light processing engine and HDR support yield true-to-life results.
100 unique Looks
Organized by category, the looks range from simple exposure and film process emulation to radical color changes.
Browse the looks library automatically, using your own images as a starting point.
GPU acceleration (using your ATI or NVIDIA card) delivers real-time playback with many Looks.
Handles SD, HD, 2K, and 4K images on standard hardware, or up to 8K x 8K pixels with the latest NVIDIA GPUs.
Magic Bullet Quick Looks works with the following host applications: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Avid, and Sony Vegas.
* This software can be purchased and used by students only.