CrazyTalk 7 Standard Edition
NEW CrazyTalk 7 Standard for Windows
Clever 2D Animation for Beginners and Pros
Create sophisticated, comedic or dramatic talking characters for unique digital content. Reallusion's CrazyTalk delivers the ultimate solution to add a virtual host, product pitchman or digital actor into movies, video projects and websites in Stereoscopic 3D. It is easy to simply import an image and let CrazyTalk guide you through the process to bring it to life. Users of all skillsets from absolute beginners to professionals can enjoy working with CrazyTalk.
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
NEW CrazyTalk 7 - Now Available at Software4Students!
Easily create comedic, dramatic or sophisticated talking characters!
CrazyTalk7 is an powerful, easy-to-use application that animates faces directly from photographs and images. Import any image with an audio file to bring characters to life with easy audio lip-syncing. It is no surprise why everyday hundreds of schools worldwide, use CrazyTalk7 in their classrooms to animate historical characters, teach language courses, social studies, arts and other school subjects. CrazyTalk7 is a great match for beginners, students, educators and all users that need a fun and educative animation solution.
- Model: Transform your images into actors
- Script: Animate actor voices, emotion and SFX
- Stage: Actor's stage and timeline control
- Output: Export and application
CrazyTalk 7 - Features
Model: Transform your images into actors
- Go from image to animation
- Enhanced facial fitting
- Natural life-like head movement
- Editable teeth, mouth, lips and eyes
Script: Animate Actor Voice, Emotion & SFX
- Automatic audio lip-synching- Puppeteering with your mouse
- Real-time puppeteering recording
- Easy animation with Emotives
Stage: Actor's Stage & Timeline Control
- Stage multi-actor dialogue
- Unique actor timeline tracks
- Camera system and keyframing
Output: Export & Application
- MPEG-4, NTSC, PAL and HD
- Flash FLV, TGA, BMP Sequence
- 3D Stereo Vision Output
- YouTube video direct publishing
- Advanced web output
Reallusion CrazyTalk 7 - System Requirements
- Pentium IV 2GHz or higher recommended
- 512MB RAM or higher recommended
- 1GB disk space or higher recommended
- Duplex Sound Card/VGA Card/Keyboard/Mouse/Microphone/Speaker
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Video Memory: 128MB RAM or higher recommended
- Windows 7/ Vista/ XP SP2
- Internet Explorer 6 or above, Firefox 2 or above
- DirectX 9 & WMEncoder 9 are required for WMV exporting
* SiS chipsets are not supported.
* Do you experience any problems with "Intel Graphics Media Accelerator" series of graphic cards? The problems are caused by an issue within all Intel drivers above version 126.96.36.19977 (released 2008/08/29). Please update to CrazyTalk v6.01 (21.4MB) to fix this issue.
Recommended Hardware (CrazyTalk will have better performance in below recommended environment.)
- Dual core CPU or higher recommended
- 1GB RAM or higher recommended
- 2GB hard disk or higher recommended
- Video Memory: 256MB RAM or higher recommended
Software4Students Digital Download Policy
In relation to digital download software, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("Regulations") give consumers the right to cancel orders for downloaded products or services during the period of seven working days after the day on which provision of the product or service being provided commences.
However, under the exceptions to these Regulations, you agree that this right of cancellation does not apply.
This enables Software4Students to prevent illegal distribution and/or reproduction of digital download software which is a significant problem that hurts Abbyy and other vendors.